Web Designer Developer, Denver
Client Services | Denver
We are looking for a Web Designer Developer to join its growing Professional Services team. Referred to as “Wayin Studio,” our global team of project managers, designers and developers deliver custom web, mobile and in-venue experiences to our portfolio of clients, including national and global brands, agencies, sports teams & leagues and broadcasters.
The Web Designer/Developer will play a key role in creating and delivering digital guidance and assets for our customers, and will often help to build and style these deliverables within Wayin’s SaaS platform. This person will manage an active deliverable list and provide frequent updates to key stakeholders internally. The ideal candidate is passionate about digital media and marketing, and has a customer-first mindset.
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to research, conceptualize, design, prototype and develop solutions for digital platforms
- The ability to solve problems with strong visual solutions
- Have creativity and imagination
- Partner with Project Managers to scope custom projects and provide high-level estimates for design and development work
- Create assets – both individual images and full-scale pages and experiences
- Build assets using either a client’s brand guidelines or from scratch when those aren’t available
- Create designs based on occasional limited briefs
- Design and develop for fixed mark up within a CMS platform
- Coordinate with project managers and customer success managers to prioritize workload and ensure that deadlines are met
- Work closely with developers on advancing the team’s technical offerings
- May be asked to communicate with clients on occasion
- Track time against specific projects
- Attend weekly meetings to review client requests and priorities
- Enjoy working in a downtown location!
- Expert in CSS
- 5 years experience
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator (In-Design would be advantageous)
- Ability to change quickly from one project to another, sometimes working on multiple projects at once
- Keep up to date with new developments in relevant design, technology, standards and best practice.
- History of supporting and working with Fortune 500’s and agencies a plus
- Familiarity with Jira, Slack, Harvest and ForecastApp
- Familiarity working within a SaaS platform is a plus
- Have the ability to think creatively and push boundaries on behalf of our clients, but be grounded in the platform capabilities
- Experience with wire-framing and storyboarding