Account Development Representative
Sales | Denver, US
We are looking for an Account Development Representative that is looking to grow their career in Sales. In this role, you will be a strategic part of the sales team and will work directly with your Enterprise Sales Reps/ Mentors to generate qualified new business opportunities. This position is ideal for an ambitious young professional seeking to grow their career in sales.
- Create new market development opportunities through outbound calling (cold-calling), emailing and social selling tactics.
- Develop and nurture relationships with prospective customers in assigned territories to understand business needs
- Work collaboratively with field sales to hunt, farm, nurture and close deals
- Conduct research to identify key influencers and decision makers within target accounts
- Conduct research about target accounts and contacts as input to developing messaging.
- Collaborate with enterprise sales representatives and marketing to develop outreach messaging appropriate for different types of businesses and contacts in different buyer roles
- Analyze and report results on a regular basis
- Schedule follow-up meetings for enterprise sales representatives
- Coordinate smooth hand-overs of opportunities to enterprise sales representatives
- Balance the number of meetings scheduled across enterprise sales representatives as evenly as possible
- Strong and articulate telephone personality with the ability to create rapport quickly
- Cold-Calling is an absolute must (e.g., prior SDR Experience, etc.).
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, driven to Achieve results
- Desire to grow a sales career
- Relentless persistence and critical thinker
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Software as a Solution (SaaS) concepts and solutions
- Experience with Salesforce.com a strong plus
- Some sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree